Header

Header

Saturday 24 August 2013

Double update!

Spent most of today playing through a good portion of Scribblenaughts, and getting a few levels done in Warcraft.

I have to say Scribblenaughts is turning into one of the most fun games I have ever played. I cannot get over how much content is in this game and how creative you can be with it! I've only got a few more stages to clear, but I am aiming for 100% completion on it which will be a first for me!











I managed to hit level 21 on World of Warcraft today. Reading quest text certainly does make it feel like a whole new game. I now know why I am being sent to kill orcs in the mountains, rather than a mindless task. If you haven't tried reading quest text before, I highly recommend you give it ago. I think I am leveling at a pretty good pace, it has only taken me about 5 hours to level up so far. I have also created a bank character to help fund me when I get to a higher level, since I am on a brand new realm with no access to higher level characters for money. I'm up to about 200 gold so far from selling herbs and ore that I've harvested. Looking good!














No comments:

Post a Comment