Header

Header

Thursday 22 August 2013

First night back on WoW in a while

Okay - I've just finished my first session on World of Warcraft in a good few months, and it felt good to be back. I have started a human monk. I have yet to play through the 'new' content for a human since the Cataclysm so it'll be nice to see the changes.

For once I have been following the lore and reading quest text and I have to say that it has taken me buy surprise at how engrossed in the story that you can get. I've learnt more about Warcraft lore in the past 3 hours than I have in 8 years playing.

I will certainly be keeping up with playing, but not as much as my original aim that I set out to work through my Steam back log. I will perhaps update my WoW journey once every three or four days.

Here are some screenshots from the first ten levels of my character. Some of them aren't brilliant, I am still fiddling with some of the settings from the automatic screenshot taker, so bare with me on them.













No comments:

Post a Comment