Header

Header

Sunday 22 September 2013

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers

This is one of the games which was in my "no interest in playing" category, I am not a fan of the simulation genre, never mind about second world war stuff. The keyboard+mouse controls is a little iffy, but nothing which wasn't solved by plugging in the Xbox controller.

Missions are varied, all of your pilots gain experience points from combat and missions, and with that you can spend them on bonus' and buffs when they achieve certain targets. Graphics look good, the plans are detailed, and that's what you'll be staring at the majority of the time. The game is fairly slow paced to begin with but certainly picks up as you get further into the levels. Although I enjoyed my time playing the game, I do not have any interest in completing this game, nor do I feel any remorse for skipping it - it just isn't my cup of tea, but like I said, I am glad I did put an hour into the game, because I did enjoy it.

Definitely worth picking up if you a fan of the genre or just want to try a flight sim game.






No comments:

Post a Comment