Header

Header

Friday 4 October 2013

Adventures of Shuggy - Complete

After wanting a little break from Avadon (not enjoying as much as I thought) I decided to go for something a little more light hearted. Keeping up with the alphabetical ordering, this is a new game which I picked up in a bundle lately. I had no idea what it was about other than the screenshots on the Steam store.

Adventures of Shuggy is a little candy made video game. It's a game with great roots on old school platforming game where every scenario is completely different from the previous one, with four different mechanics to help you beat each stage. Great compatibility with the Xbox360 controller. I managed to complete it in just about two hours, but I have seemed to have found a knack at platformers recently!

I recommend this game, plus the added bonus is that it is also pretty cheap individually!




No comments:

Post a Comment