Header

Header

Monday 14 October 2013

Beep - Is a word I should said multiple times...

Beep is a simple but interesting game with some cute graphics and annoying physics puzzles. I am someone who has next to no patients for puzzles like this in a game. I found my self swearing at my screen on more than on occasion because I couldn't work out what to do.  In this game you are in control of a small robot that is used to explorer other planets. It's mostly a platformer puzzle game but has slight action and shooting bad guys. The world map is amusing as you are allowed to fly around space with your ship and bounce of asteroids or other space trash.

I did not finish this game as it is a genre that I hate but it would certainly be a worthwhile game if you love a good puzzle.




No comments:

Post a Comment