Header

Header

Monday 7 October 2013

Level 30 Steam Profile

Today managed to get around to leveling my Steam profile up. I had been stuck at level 15 for a good 6 weeks or so. When the whole Steam Trading cards were announced and went live, I told myself that I wasn't going to get sucked into the whole meta game, but once you start, it is very hard to stop. I found myself spending about £15 on the market today and you find it very hard to keep track, since its 11p here, and 13p there, but it all mounts up.

I'm pretty sure I will still be level 30 in a few weeks since I don't really see the need to get any more "show case" allocation spots. But knowing my Steam addictive nature, I might dip back into the market again once I've built up another pile of assorted trading cards.




Tonight I will also be starting a play through of AquaNox 2: Revelation. Now I really wasn't a massive fan of the first AquaNox, but I'm going to give it ago none the less since the reviews all say it has improved alot. I can't help but think that this is just going to be a rehashed version of dreaded underwater levels that all gamers hate.


Since I can see my self not finishing AquaNox because of my ill feelings towards the previous game, I will also be planning on playing Arcaniaa: Gothic4 afterwards. I'm also not getting my hopes up for this being an amazing game either, since I've also played another game in the series, Arcania: Fall of Setrrif and this did not live up to the hype it got either. 



No comments:

Post a Comment