Header

Header

Monday 23 December 2013

Special 100th post announcement

Okay, so my 100th post is very close now so I just wanted to post a few quick updates.

For the special occasion of 100 posts, I plan on playing a large open world game over the Christmas period. The list of games which I have to choose from are:
  • Dragon Age: Origins 
  • Far Cry 3
  • GTA San Andreas
  • Mount & Blade
  • Saints Row: The Third
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
I am a little bit anal when it comes to playing series' of games, obviously most people's first choice for some of these games will be the more recent ones, like Fallout New Vegas or Skyrim, but I like to play games in order that they were released.

I have created a StrawPoll for my readers to vote on, I hope at least a few people will take part and not leave me high and dry with an awkward 0 votes! Just click this link to go there :)

 With the holiday sale in full swing, I have picked up (added to the backlog) the following games:
  • Battlefield 2 Collection
  • DuckTales Remastered
  • Machinarium
  • Shadow Warrior
  • Legend of Dungeon
  • Monaco
  • The Stanley Parable
Also (sadly) I have added quite a few more through bundles this week:
  • Ultratron
  • Titan Attacks
  • Revenge of the Titans
  • QUBE
  • Gnetlemen!
  • Gateways
  • Driftmoon
  • Draw A Stickman: EPIC
  • 9.03m
  • Legend of Fae
  • Prime World: Defenders
  • Fester Mudd - Episode 1
  • PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
I'm really not helping myself am I...?

This will probably be my last update until the festive period is over, so I'd just like to say have a very Happy Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment