Header

Header

Sunday 5 January 2014

Alice: Madness Returns - Completed

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. It's been a long, long time since I've played a game that left me baffled at the level design this much. Every new area I entered, I always had to look around a bit first, literally making me go 'ohh' and 'aah' at most occasions. This whole game is just so incredibly lovingly crafted. There's so much detail to everything. I can't even wrap my mind around it. The game play it self is nothing special, but it works just fine. Target lock is a bit shoddy at times, but you'll manage. The dialogue might be a tad bit pretentious, but that actually fits the game's style. But really, this game is a bloody gem. A floating island of gold in a sea of mediocre crap. I've never played a game like this.








No comments:

Post a Comment