Header

Header

Monday 16 June 2014

Foul Play - Completed

This game is just awesome. Amazing hand crafted art, a large variety of combos, and a main character who looks just like the Pringles guy. The game play is fast, intuitive and never really gets boring.

The idea of an on-stage brawler alone is pretty genius, seeing the audiences reaction to your on-screen action is bloody awesome. The game is quite easy since I only actually ran into trouble on the last boss of episode 5, I hadn't "died" before then.

The time it takes to finish is probably just about right for a game of this style, I wasn't getting bored towards the end, I just think that one more episode would of been a bit too much.

I'd definitely recommend anyone stick this one on their wish-list to pick up in the up coming sale.








No comments:

Post a Comment