Header

Header

Wednesday 2 July 2014

3 Stars of Destiny - Completed

Another RPG maker brand of game. Very similar to the likes of Aveyond which I finished a couple of months ago in that it is a party based RPG.  There was nothing really special about this game. All very samey throughout.

I did find myself getting bored towards the middle of the game. You obviously need to spend a lot of time grinding levels in order to equip certain items you find in the game in order to progress past a certain boss, and it became quite tedious to grind on random spawn monsters when they rarely occur. This is a setting you select at the start of the game. If you want my advice, choose the option which will get you the most monster encounters, because you will need them

The text based dialog is also quite bad. All of the sentences seem so awkward to read out, and the games tries too hard to be funny when it quite clearly isn't.

You aren't missing out on much if you skip over this game. I will give it credit, it is a good length, a full playthrough took me 10 hours, but I would not recommend it at full price.

Sadly not screenshots, game wouldn't allow me to for some reason! Sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment